{dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants {dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants

Score = 17/20 = 8.5/10
====================

{dj-N} Regret {dj-N} Regret

Listen:

Couldn't have done better.

-Get signed

Going Out For Christmas (acst) Going Out For Christmas (acst)

Yes, good for Xmas

The meaning of song is nice and thank you for uploading this but, you've got to workout your voice or if you already have, then focus more on notes you sing. Not that I could sing better than you do but hey, who needs talent when you got skills?

3/5 7/10

DiMono responds:

I know this sounds like a cop-out, but it's actually a microphone quality problem. Due to lack of funds I'm forced to use the stick mike that came with my sound card, and this is the best it can do. And this is after pushing it through an equalizer to change the levels and take out the background fuzz.

Hip hop wont stop Hip hop wont stop

Re-do re-do!

re-do this! With cool voice!

Catchtastic [Extended Cut] Catchtastic [Extended Cut]

Like it but:

Excuse me but no one can spit on this track so can you honestly call it hip hop beat? Don't get me wrong, it's just unspittable dude.

jasontdude responds:

haha definently man, i made this version as more of a stand alone song, i originally made it simpler and cleaner for rapping along to for a friend, but added some melody parts. I can upload the other version if you're interested. Anyways thanks for the comments I appreciate it

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Yeah.. I like it

Yeah... Something random going on. That's alright ^^

Dearly Beloved~ BrokenPaper Dearly Beloved~ BrokenPaper

Good but not as good

I like the original one more, it has more spirit. You spoil it with too many strings going at the same time.

BrokenPaperWings responds:

Alright, go listen to that one then.

Midnight Sky Midnight Sky

It's good but...

Damn, you can't rhyme dude :S

Random Snippet (Shaggy) Random Snippet (Shaggy)

Yeah man

Sounds like infinite album tracks! This is a good start =D

The-toad411 responds:

Thnaks dude. Hahaha. I hope you meant it sounded album quality, not like tons of songs you've heard prior to this. Thanks for listening and reviewing.

Peace,
~T.R.E~

Gettin Busy Feat. Coke(RYD) Gettin Busy Feat. Coke(RYD)

Duude

You can't rhyme sorry.

RemixF2D responds:

We were taking a risk with this track Matti mixing old school with abit of guitar and trying to keep the feel with the flow but I guess it just can't pertain to everyones standards, regardless thanks for the review and score but def try out some of the other tracks on this page and see if your feeling anything.

-RYD